It’s becoming a tradition around these parts to host an egg hunt every Easter. On March 30, we’ll be hosting our fourth annual Easter egg hunt and we’ll be hiding a record number of eggs! In each egg you’ll find a voucher redeemable for one pair of tickets to a selection of our 2013 productions.
Here’s all the information you need to get your hunt on!
1) All ages are welcome – this is a great family outing, but also fun for the “big kid” in all of us!
2) The eggs will all be hidden by 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 30, 2013. Don’t start hunting any earlier – you won’t find anything!
3) We’ll take photos of places around town to give you clues of where to search for theatre treasure immediately after they’re hidden. They’ll be posted to our Facebook page and Twitter account for you to track during your search.
4) One egg per family – people come from all around to participate in our hunt, and we want to give everyone a chance to enjoy the fun.
5) Take your egg to the Festival Theatre Box Office at 55 Queen Street before 5:00 p.m. to redeem your tickets – the eggs expire at 5:00 p.m. and are only redeemable in person.
6) You’ll be able to choose from a selection of dates and shows in May and June which will be provided to you inside of your eggs.
If you live too far away to join us for the egg hunt, we’ll be giving away 10 pairs of tickets online to the first ten people who complete our virtual Easter egg hunt! We’ll post instructions on our blog at 10:30 a.m.on March 30 for those participating in the virtual hunt!
If you arrive early and are looking for an activity to participate in with your kids, our local radio station CJCS is hosting an Easter egg hunt at 9:00 a.m., in Upper Queens Park for kids 12 and under!
Mark your calendars and gather your friends – our 2013 Easter egg hunt is coming your way!
Pst… Can you find all of the eggs hidden in the image above? Start practicing by completing our Easter egg image search and leave your answer in the comment box below!